Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA9262 resolution

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty RA9262 resolution Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

hi atty.

how long will it take for the fiscal to come up with a resolution? my ex did not submit a rejoinder and the fiscal told me she will have to review our case before the resolution.

and if ever the case will go to court, can I still ask for PAO lawyers assistance?

how can I compel my ex to give support for the meantime?

Thanks!

2resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm

attyLLL

1-3 months is the normal waiting time.

either negotiate with him or file a new case for support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thanks!

he doesn't want to talk to me..

i would file a civil case for support then...

is it a guarantee that he would give support after i file or should i still wait for a resolution again?

4resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm

attyLLL

you can ask for provisional support from the court so that he will start giving at once

5resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

even of there's no resolution yet?

can you kindly advice me how to do it?

shoul i need a lawyer's assistance for this?

thanks. i appreciate your help.

6resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 am

attyLLL

you should ask your pao lawyer to assist you in preparing your petition.

7resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thanks for the quick reply.

is the process just the same as filing the RA9262 i already filed before? or is it much faster?

thanks in advance!

8resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 am

attyLLL

a civil case has a different procedure, but it is heard immediately before the judge. faster depends on the court.

9resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

can you kindly guide me with the procedure atty?

10resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 pm

attyLLL

your first step will be to prepare a petition and file it in the family court.

11resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thanks atty!
i will file it right away while the criminal case is still on going...

12resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:22 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

atty, what is the process in asking for provisional support from the court so that my ex will start giving financial support while the criminal case against him is still on going?

thanks!

13resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

attyLLL

your first step will be to prepare a petition and file it in the family court. it should be included as one of your prayers. ask your lawyer to assist you, good luck.

14resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 am

ricman

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for creating this forum so that people like me can be enlightened and educated about the laws governing our country.

Ako po ay isang ordinaryong tao lamang, nagkamali nung 2006 at nagkaroon ng isang anak sa isang babaeng may 2 anak sa isang may asawa. Hindi ko po alam na may anak na po sya sa ibang relasyon at nalaman ko lang po after 1 year. Nagbunga po ang aming relasyon ng isang lalaking anak. After 1.5 years, nagkahiwalay po kami. 4 years old na po ang anak namin at hindi ko naman po itinatanggi na anak ko sya. Buwanan po ako nag susustento sa anak ko hanggang nung isang taon po ay nagpakasal na kami ng asawa ko po ngayon. Mula po nung nagpakasal ako sa asawa ko ngayon, lagi na lang po kami ginugulo ng nanay ng anak ko. Inireklamo nya po ako sa PAO sa Pasig nung September last year, agad naman po akong pumunta at napagkasunduan po sa isang Compromise Agreement na magbibigay ako ng buwanan sustento ng 6k at visiting rights during weekends. Bagamat hindi natutupad ang weekend rights ko sa bata, patuloy pa din po akong nagbibigay ng sustento. Pero nitong December, nakatanggap po ako ng Subpoena sa Pasig Fiscals Office na ako daw po ay inirereklamo sa kasong RA 9262 Section 5(i) causing emotional trauma due to denying of financial support. Nag hain po ako ng counter affidavit sa tulong ng isang lawyer na kaibigan, pero lumabas po agad ang resolution last February 2 kasabay din po ang Warrant of Arrest. Ako po ay nadetained sa Las Pinas Precint, dahil dito na po kami nakatira ng asawa ko. Siya po mismo ang nagdala ng Warrant of Arrest sa Las Pinas Police at nagturo sa bahay po naming mag asawa. Nagbail po ako ng 24k para sa aking pansamantalang kalayaan. Eto po ang aking mga katanungan:

1. Posible po ba na lumabas ang Warrant of Arrest kasabay ng Resolution?

2. May mga ebidensya po ako ng remmittance ko sa anak ko pero bakit hindi po ito tiningnan ng fiscal?

3. Wala pong basehan na anak ko ang bata dahil wala pa pong Birth Certificate ang anak ko, ano po ang pinagbasehan ng Fiscal?

4. Ano po ang maaaring mangyari sa akin? Masyado na pong abala, perwisyo at emotional burden sa aming mag asawa ang kaso na ito. Wala po ba talagang batas na naghihinto sa ganitong pang aabuso?

5. Bakit po ilang taon ang nakalipas, ngayon lang ginawa ng nanay ng anak ko ang mga ganitong bagay? Mahal ko po ang anak ko, wala po bang way para makuha ko na lang sya at ako na po ang bubuhay at mag aaruga. Ang dalawang anak po sa una ay parehong authistic, pwede ko po bang makuha ang anak ko at bigyan ng magandang buhay?

Maraming salamat po Atty. sa inyong maitutulong sa aking kaso.

Lubos na gumagalang,

ricman

15resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

attyLLL

1) technically no. a resolution is issued first, then the judge reviews the case and determines whether there is probable cause. after which the warrant is issued. but it can happen that the resolution is sent via mail, and by the time it is received by the accused, the warrant has already been issued.

2-3. that depends on the evidence. but one thing that is clear is that the mother is not allowed to claim that the child is not that of her husband.

4. you will have to go through the entire case.

5. only the mother can answer that. she is not precluded from filing a case.

your lawyer can help you better since he knows the case more intimately.

16resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:13 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

attyLLL wrote:your first step will be to prepare a petition and file it in the family court. it should be included as one of your prayers. ask your lawyer to assist you, good luck.

i just went to my PAO lawyer and asked him, however, he told me not to file anymore since the criminal case shall end first before the c=vil case can start. He advised me to file for faster resolution na lang daw. i can either pay the fee P500 or just go to the fiscal until makulitan siya sakin...

what do you think atty?

thanks.

17resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 pm

ricman

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for creating this forum so that people like me can be enlightened and educated about the laws governing our country.

Ako po ay isang ordinaryong tao lamang, nagkamali nung 2006 at nagkaroon ng isang anak sa isang babaeng may 2 anak sa isang may asawa. Hindi ko po alam na may anak na po sya sa ibang relasyon at nalaman ko lang po after 1 year. Nagbunga po ang aming relasyon ng isang lalaking anak. After 1.5 years, nagkahiwalay po kami. 4 years old na po ang anak namin at hindi ko naman po itinatanggi na anak ko sya. Buwanan po ako nag susustento sa anak ko hanggang nung isang taon po ay nagpakasal na kami ng asawa ko po ngayon. Mula po nung nagpakasal ako sa asawa ko ngayon, lagi na lang po kami ginugulo ng nanay ng anak ko. Inireklamo nya po ako sa PAO sa Pasig nung September last year, agad naman po akong pumunta at napagkasunduan po sa isang Compromise Agreement na magbibigay ako ng buwanan sustento ng 6k at visiting rights during weekends. Bagamat hindi natutupad ang weekend rights ko sa bata, patuloy pa din po akong nagbibigay ng sustento. Pero nitong December, nakatanggap po ako ng Subpoena sa Pasig Fiscals Office na ako daw po ay inirereklamo sa kasong RA 9262 Section 5(i) causing emotional trauma due to denying of financial support. Nag hain po ako ng counter affidavit sa tulong ng isang lawyer na kaibigan, pero lumabas po agad ang resolution last February 2 kasabay din po ang Warrant of Arrest. Ako po ay nadetained sa Las Pinas Precint, dahil dito na po kami nakatira ng asawa ko. Siya po mismo ang nagdala ng Warrant of Arrest sa Las Pinas Police at nagturo sa bahay po naming mag asawa. Nagbail po ako ng 24k para sa aking pansamantalang kalayaan. Eto po ang aking mga katanungan:

1. Posible po ba na lumabas ang Warrant of Arrest kasabay ng Resolution?

2. May mga ebidensya po ako ng remmittance ko sa anak ko pero bakit hindi po ito tiningnan ng fiscal?

3. Wala pong basehan na anak ko ang bata dahil wala pa pong Birth Certificate ang anak ko, ano po ang pinagbasehan ng Fiscal?

4. Ano po ang maaaring mangyari sa akin? Masyado na pong abala, perwisyo at emotional burden sa aming mag asawa ang kaso na ito. Wala po ba talagang batas na naghihinto sa ganitong pang aabuso?

5. Bakit po ilang taon ang nakalipas, ngayon lang ginawa ng nanay ng anak ko ang mga ganitong bagay? Mahal ko po ang anak ko, wala po bang way para makuha ko na lang sya at ako na po ang bubuhay at mag aaruga. Ang dalawang anak po sa una ay parehong authistic, pwede ko po bang makuha ang anak ko at bigyan ng magandang buhay?

Maraming salamat po Atty. sa inyong maitutulong sa aking kaso.

Lubos na gumagalang,

ricman

18resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:00 pm

attyLLL

i already answered you the first time.

1) technically no. a resolution is issued first, then the judge reviews the case and determines whether there is probable cause. after which the warrant is issued. but it can happen that the resolution is sent via mail, and by the time it is received by the accused, the warrant has already been issued.

2-3. that depends on the evidence. but one thing that is clear is that the mother is not allowed to claim that the child is not that of her husband.

4. you will have to go through the entire case.

5. only the mother can answer that. she is not precluded from filing a case.

your lawyer can help you better since he knows the case more intimately.

19resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm

ricman

Arresto Menor

Thanks Atty for your replies. Sorry if I didn't notice that this is your third reply since, I am online 18 hours a day and notification came just now.

Anyway, I will have to follow up with my lawyer about this matter and hoping for the best.

More power Atty and May God Bless you a million times!!!

ricman

20resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

attyLLL wrote:your first step will be to prepare a petition and file it in the family court. it should be included as one of your prayers. ask your lawyer to assist you, good luck.

hi atty.

i asked my PAO lawyer about my plan to file a civil case, however, he told me not to anymore since it will not prosper unless the criminal case has ended. he just told me to go to the fiscal handling my case to request for an early resolution. as per checking, it is already for resolution but no resolution yet. and i was told by employees that fiscals there are slow in making resolutions. i am concerned about my finances right now. and i cannot afford to wait any longer.

please advise. should i just go to the IBP to have them file a petition for me? they made me a Motion for Early Resolution but i did not passed it yet to the fiscal since it was only a month after i last submitted my reply-affidavit and they told me the fiscal might get mad to me if i made a follow up already.

thanks.

21resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 am

attyLLL

i recommend filing the motion for early resolution.

22resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 am

attyLLL

hi atty!

can I file for support pendente lite to my ex bf while waiting for the fiscal's resolution on our case (RA9262 economic abuse)

how soon will it be granted?

thanks!

you have to file that in a separate civil case for support

23resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Need you advice Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 am

ricman

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

My name is ricman. I previously posted my situation several months ago and is very much thankful about your response.

On another note, another situation came. I received a letter last month from the Pasig RTC Branch 261 that I will be arraigned on April 27, 2011 for RA 9262 case against the mother of my son. I already discussed to you my situation in a separate thread.

Concurrently, I received another Letter from the Fiscal's Office that my case is already dismissed for lack of evidence.

I went to Pasig RTC Branch 261 to get an Order to Release Bail but they told me that the Court have not declared it yet and I will have to undergo an Arraignment on April 27.

Is this correct Atty??? Does the case still prosper even if the Fiscal's Office said that case is dismissed???

Kindly enlighten me on this Atty and looking forward to your response.

Maraming maraming salamat po and Mabuhay kayo!!!

ricman

24resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty Re: RA9262 resolution Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:24 am

attyLLL

are you sure these refer to the same case? i don't understand how you had to file bail if the fiscal did not find probable cause. if it refers to the same case, the fiscal has to file a motion to withdraw the information.

i recommend you look for the pao lawyer who is assigned to that court and inquire.

release of bail requires you to file a motion in court also.

25resolution - RA9262 resolution Empty RA 9262 Resolution Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm

ricman

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, the bail is for the same case filed by the mother of my son. The warrant of arrest came at the same time resolution was made. Also, my ex sent the warrant of arrest to our local police here in Las Pinas.

The dismissal came just 2 weeks ago from the fiscal's office. I inquire at Branch 261 of Pasig RTC and they mentioned that the schedule April 27 for arraignment will push through, unless a Motion to Withdraw will be granted.

My questions is, if I am arraigned? The case will still go on eventhough the Fiscal's Office already sent out a motion to withdraw??

Many thanks,

ricman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum