Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stepson Legal Adoption

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - Stepson Legal Adoption Empty Stepson Legal Adoption Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:19 am

jilvalentine01

Arresto Menor

Hi -

I have read the below link:
http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4889-adoption-process

So right now we pretty much have an idea what can be done. However, I'd just like to ask a couple of things:

- My husband is a foreigner and he wishes to bring me and my son in the States. Is legal adoption process should be done before we go to the States or that may follow?
- Is there an option that my husband will do the process of adoption, if ever, in the States instead or while in the States? I understand that court appearance is necessary that's why I asked.
- How long is the usual process of Legal Adoption processing in the Philippines in this kind of case?
- My son's name is under mine, and I understand that regardless, I still need the consent from the biological father. If in any event he will not allow the adoption, how it will affect with our CR1 Visa Application?

I appreciate your prompt response to my queries. Thank you so much!  Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum