Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

breach of contract from a private school

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - breach of contract from a private school Empty breach of contract from a private school Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 pm

CHERNANDEZ

Arresto Menor

Good evening!
I am teaching in a private school with three(3) years contract. Last July 29, I tried to file a resignation since I had an offer from the public school. Unfortunately, they did not accept my resignation and told me that they can sue me for not finishing the contract. So I decided to finish at least one year. Now, I would really like to resign but I'm afraid that they would not accept it again since they are really strict with the contract. Can they really sue me? Do I have to pay the damages even if there are many applicants they've been interviewing since the past week?

Your response is deeply appreciated. thanks and God bless!

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes they can really sue you. would they win damages against you? that depends on what kind of damages they are asking for and how they substantiate the charges.

carl434

Arresto Mayor

can't sue you if they fire you..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

they can't sue for breach of contract but there may still be charges if they fire you depending on the contract

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

The Cause of Action is NOT breach of contract. The Cause of Action action is for Damages.

Shawty

Arresto Menor

Ano po bang klase ng damages na pwedi nilang isampa sa amin kung mag breach of contract kami... Ayaw nilang taggapin ang aming resignation...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum