Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support ng seaman na niloko ng asawa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mjz

Arresto Menor

my uncle is 2nd mate2013 may when he arrive home.dec 2013 nanganak misis nya and told him premature ung baby.out of curiosity we both went to pediatrician of the child to ask if how is the baby.nag aalala ksi unang lalaki sa pamilya. and we found out that the baby is full term. now my uncle file an adultery case against her because sa nangyari. now the wife is claiming the receive that she must receive the same amount of allotment.kung hindi he will accused my uncle of 9262.with regards nman sa support...we support the children khit kming mga pamangkin na may work we still support the child. my uncle wants to redyce the support to wife..only the children nlng.how much is the allocated support. ksi madaming babayaran na utang ung uncle ko dahil sa kagagawan din ng asawa...may sss na loan na akala ay nabayaran pero hindi pa po pla...may pag ibig na akala din ay nabayaran ngunit ni isang singko po ay walang bayad. ngayon po ay chiefmate na ang uncle ko ni singko po walang tulong ang wife sa training at naniningil pa ng bayad sa kotse at sa bahay na kinuha nya sa city.. tpos nag dedemand ng support sa mga anak...kahit savings wala po xang naipon. ung training po ng uncle ko ay ako po ang gumastos para lamang maupuan ang pwesto.

anu po ang pwd naming gawin at suhestyon po kung magkano ang allotment ng asawa...

ps.. ang asawa po ay may malaking sweldo.
ang tatlong bata po ay nasa pangangalaga ng asawa...
panganay po ay grade 5
pangalawa po ay grade 3
ung bunso po ay tatlong taon 3

ung manning agency po pla ay pina rerequired ng 80% ng salary... di po ba pwd na seaman magdeklara kung magkanu ung ipapadala?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum