Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a criminal case against my team lead

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eboyeboy6

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to ask if I can file a criminal case against my team lead.

Last month, I advised her that I could not go to the office as I was having a severe headache as I had sleepless night when she promoted other people not me.

She told me to provide a medical certificate. I asked her why? she Responded to me that she noticed that I was always sick. I questioned her if she knew the last time I was on a sick leave. She did not get back to me after. I was not always filing a sick leave as the previous sick leave I file before this was 3 months ago and only a half day.
I just felt insulted with her statement being always sick without a valid proof.

I just want her to teach a lesson as she is making a power tripping over me and unbiased as she is not permitting me to file a sick leave eventhough it was my right.

jerickenano

Arresto Menor

Hi I don't think this is for criminal case yet. this is more of a labor case. go to the labor section and put this. I think the best you can do is go to your company's HR and file a complaint about her. if there is no action. then file a complaint in DOLE or NLRC.

eboyeboy6

Arresto Menor

thanks for your advice   as i am now composing a formal complaint against her will fiile in hr or her boss as i   am having a feeling of being harassed and anxiety not healthy anymore to continue working for her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum