Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

questions about land that was pawned

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - questions about land that was pawned Empty questions about land that was pawned Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:20 pm

rdh713@aol.com

Arresto Menor

Rice farm pawned. Remitance made prior to expiration date. Owners want to now take back farm and plant rice. The people who entered into the pawn agreement with landowner just planted rice and wants to stay on property until rice is harvested, five or six months away. I contend that rice planted is similar to leasehold improvement made by renter and becomes property of Landlord at end of lease. Do you agree? What should landowner do in this case?

2LAND - questions about land that was pawned Empty Re: questions about land that was pawned Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well.
/Often but not allways has Lender right to use the land until the loan is paid back.
/When LEASE ends, then things at it belong to the land owner. But you said it's loan, not lease.
What does the contract say?

Have they planted rice a SECOND time recently? It depend of where, but common harvest is around october.

"rice is harvested, five or six months away" ???
I have heared during the common rice period it take around 4 month from planting. Does it take that much longer during other period?

A compromise suggestion:
SPLIT the harvest. (But land owner get a small part normaly.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum