Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child custody. Can you help & give some advice?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ms. Noname

Arresto Menor

I'm a mom of a 10 y/o son, annulled last 2012. Falsification of documents done by my ex to annulled the marriage. Not knowing what happened,coz I worked during that time. I haven' t receive any notice or news about it aside my son is with them thaT YEAr & they have the intention to separate it from me.

I fight for my rights as a mom but they plead, for  the meantime they'll be the one to look & take care of it. Offer good life to my son but even though, don't agree with them to keep it. As much as possible,don't want my son to be affected mostly coz of these. Love my son so much that's why I haven't push the case but finally realized late before, I'm the one who suffered coz of the consequences.

Me & my son communicate through phone & we often see each other through weekend.  

Please help.. Do need for an advice & free legal consultation.  Looking for a lawyer to help me.

Last edited by Ms. Noname on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Urgent matter: kindly contact me here or in my no. 09752578572)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum