Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under contract but will resign

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Under contract but will resign Empty Under contract but will resign Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:17 pm

mac

Arresto Menor

I was sent by the company last October 2016 for a 2 day training and I signed a contract of 2 years. But now, I think I can't finish the contract. The work is too much. There's a huge personal need for me to resign. Also, I plan of going back to school this August.

2contract - Under contract but will resign Empty Re: Under contract but will resign Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Read the contract, you might need to pay for a bond if you resign without finishing the duration of the contract.

3contract - Under contract but will resign Empty Re: Under contract but will resign Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:34 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

even if the contract is silent, you may be liable for damages if you dont finish a contract

4contract - Under contract but will resign Empty Re: Under contract but will resign Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

mac

Arresto Menor

So is termination by the employer the only way to terminate the contract and leave the company?

5contract - Under contract but will resign Empty Re: Under contract but will resign Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:45 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

either the employer concedes to let you go without damages or you just pony up and pay the dmages

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum