Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Co maker given a warrant of arrest because the main debtor had not paid the loan since 2008

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cancel1234

Arresto Menor

I would like to inquire about the problem of my best freind , can someone give us advice pls , my best Friend becomes a co maker when her Friend borrowed money in a lending company , it was 9 years ago she received a letter that the lending company filed a warrant of arrest to her , is she going to jail on that ? My best freind is working outside the Philippines and the main debtor is in the USA , never bothered about this , and now the problem is , is she be arrested when she will be going to Philippines to have her vacation . Pls help us and advice as in this matter .

Prettyguapa

Arresto Menor

May advice ba about dito im following

Prettyguapa

Arresto Menor

Sis same kami ng friend mo naging comaker then ano ba nagyari naka uwi naba friend mo pls let me know ill try to pm you too thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum