Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid loan abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - unpaid loan abroad Empty unpaid loan abroad Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Spiderman123

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.
Need some advise ..i came back in the phil. With unpaid loans frm middle east last 2014. My loan has grown up to 2M in pesos..and the collecting agency were harassing me threatening me that they will have me fired in my job and they will file a case against me..i told them that i will pay but only in my capacity..now they want me to report in their office here in manola as the representative from the bank wants to see me..what i am afraid of is that they would forced me to sign something there..i started my loan since 2012 where i was still able to pay until the company i was working in abroad denied me to comeback when i have overstayed during my vacation in the philippines last 2014..will this brings me to a criminal liabilities here in the philippnes..please guide me on this as this really brought great stress to me and my family. AThank you

2loan - unpaid loan abroad Empty Re: unpaid loan abroad Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Mariazina

Arresto Menor

Ang alam ko kung san ka umutang na bansa don ka magbabayad at don ka din makasuhan.. kung ilegal ang mga loan sa bansa na napuntahan mo d ka makakasuhan. Kasi bawal nga kay... Kaya ang gagawin ng mga yan papadalhan ka ng sulat.. tatakutin ng kung ano ano.... Dito sa hk may mga ganyang case.. d nila makasuhan dito kasi bawal kaya hahabulin sa pinas d rin man makasuhan sa pinas at d namn sa pinas umutang... kaya tama.din na kinakauspa mo at bayaran kung anong kaya mo dahil .. gagawin ng mga yan guguluhin ka kasi d nila kayang mag sampa ng kaso... kaya makipagayos.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum