Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pending 9262 Case, Unable to get NBI Clearance for Employment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

decypher01

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day,

I consult ko lng po sana, nung last Jan 3, nag apply ako ng NBI clearance, as expected ma HIT ako kasi meron akong pending case. I was interviewed, i did not file affidavit of denial because we are talking the same person and that is me. I know na un ung issue ko. I asked the interviewer if I could get a copy of the clearance para i submit ko sa employer ko, they said that hindi pwd and instead they gave me a Certification. So I submitted my Certification but the company wants the NBI clearance. Ano pong gagawin ko?

Feeling ko tuloy napaka unfair naman, wala pa naman court ruling and I am attending my court hearings.

Jlong

Arresto Menor

Bro I have the same issue. I'm done with fiscals hearing, I'm waiting for the resolution and the warrant of arrest. After this case I don't really know if How can I get a job because this might reflect in my NBI. My wife only wants big support and in the end he may not get anything at all because of what she is doing to me.

ICARUS18

Arresto Menor

Hi brothers, I also got the same issue now, I have a pending case and very much eager to settle it by attending all the hearings, though it is not yet dismissed, then I got an offer abroad . everything is in place but my visa is unable to process without the NBI clearance. I felt really down because this would really help me and my kids as a single parent to support their studies and all. I am not sure yet about why I did not get my NBI today, they stamped it with a date to come back for the clearance. After reading your post, I supposed it will happen also with my case. so , i just want to ask , how did it go with ur clearance? did they still issued you a clearance?. if they give me a certificate, I'm afraid they will not honor it as I am applying for a VISA.

decypher01

Arresto Menor

ICARUS18 wrote:Hi brothers, I also got the same issue now, I have a pending case and very much eager to settle it by attending all the hearings,  though it is not yet dismissed, then I got an offer abroad . everything is in place but my visa is unable to process without the NBI clearance. I felt really down because this would really help me and my kids as a single parent to support their studies and all. I am not sure yet about why I did not get my NBI today, they stamped it with a date to come back for the clearance. After reading your post, I supposed it will happen also with my case. so , i just want to ask , how did it go with ur clearance? did they still issued  you a clearance?. if they give me a certificate, I'm afraid they will not honor it as I am applying for a VISA.

Bad news, they did not give my clearance, hence, issued a certificate, good thing my new employer understands my situation. Still waiting for the dismissal though.

decypher01

Arresto Menor

As per NBI, they can't released it if you have an ongoing or pending case, this means we need to wait for the resolution and it can take years. geez! it is what it is i guess.

ICARUS18

Arresto Menor

if they issued you a certificate , what is the composition of the certificate? because i need the clearance for visa application. hope to hear from those who received certificates. thanks!

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

best thing to do is to convince the complainant to file for desistance. wala din naman sya makukuha kung maipakulong e. imbes na pampyansa, sakanya mo nalang kamo ibigay yung 20k. kung magdesist sya.
You will only get cleared if the court releases the order for case dismissal. then you have to furnish a copy to the PNP and regional nbi office para sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum