Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father's right to illegitimate child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Father's right to illegitimate child Empty Father's right to illegitimate child Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 pm

380r_22

Arresto Menor

Good day po. Need legal advice po regarding my partner's concern. He has 2 sons with his ex-girlfriend which is already married to another guy and lives in KSA. Gustong kunin ng nanay ang mga bata at doon na magstay. Since nakasunod sa lastname ng partner ko ang mga bata, nagpapapirma sila ng papeles for the kids to get a passport and other documents. My partner doesn't want to sign the papers since ilang beses na siyang pinabaranggay at ayaw na din palapitin ang mga bata sa kanya. Nasa puder ng lola sa mother side ang mga bata. The last time na nag-usap sila sa baranggay is nagsign ng agreement ang partner ko na wala na silang pakilamanan pero ngaun ginugulo nila kami para pirmahan nya ang mga papeles ng bata. Ano po ba ang pwede naming gawin at saan po kaya kami pwedeng humingi ng legal na tulong if ever kelanganin? Maraming salamat po.

2child - Father's right to illegitimate child Empty Re: Father's right to illegitimate child Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:04 pm

DadNeedsHelp

DadNeedsHelp
Arresto Menor

Am not an attorney madam pro we have a similar case. Wag lang si partner magpirma. Di yan madadala sa abroad if nakapangalan sa partner mu. Pero ang custody pag below 7, sa babaw talaga.

3child - Father's right to illegitimate child Empty Re: Father's right to illegitimate child Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm

380r_22

Arresto Menor

thanks po... but the thing is, halos every week siyang pinapabaranggay ng partido ng nanay ng mga kids... last week he received a letter para magharap sila coz ayaw nya po pumirma... he went naman po pero he really doesn't want to sign the papers... last sunday he received another one para naman daw po sa di pagsupport sa mga bata... he was not able to attend it coz may work siya...

4child - Father's right to illegitimate child Empty Re: Father's right to illegitimate child Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(My Tagalog is bad, so I understood only a bit.)

DON'T sign any document
/leting them leave the country
/or adoption.

It's baranggay Captains work to solve visitation rights, support and such.

I hope that answered something you asked Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum