Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gov't. Code of Conduct

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1code - Gov't. Code of Conduct Empty Gov't. Code of Conduct Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:08 pm

noahgab

Arresto Menor

Hi! I have a friend who was a mistress of a government employee. My friend was hired before only as a government contractual employee and the lover is married and has children and he was his boss. They had an affair for years secretly. My friend no longer worked there but still they continue their relationship until the wife found out their relationship thru text messages. The lover/boss stop seeing nor communicating with my friend anymore. My friend is pursuing her career permanently and wants to go back to the same agency where she worked before and his ex lover still working. My question is, will the wife or anyone can file any case to my friend as the former mistress of her husband? Or will it there be administrative offense to file for her now that she would like to work to the government agency again?

Thanks!

2code - Gov't. Code of Conduct Empty Re: Gov't. Code of Conduct Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. I don't like to assist cheaters, Mad
but perhaps my answer can make some to NOT cheat   Very Happy   because of the risks because of in the Philippines it can be a serious crime, I believe even can get prison...

"My question is, will the wife or anyone can file any case to my friend as the former mistress of her husband?"
Yes.
But it would be against BOTH your friend and the husband.

" Or will it there be administrative offense to file for her now that she would like to work to the government agency again?"
Concerning RULES it depend of what policy each organisation have. Some don't even allow relations between two UNmarried, because of the frictions such can make in a working place.
Concerning carriere chance/damages it depend of who decide who to employ,
what influence the cheating husband/his wife have at the decider and how scared (or wife angry) they are.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum