Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mY ILLIGITIMATE CHILD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - mY ILLIGITIMATE CHILD  Empty mY ILLIGITIMATE CHILD Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:20 pm

erwinocampo911

Arresto Menor

Hello po, I am Erwin Mauritius Ocampo I read this post about illigitimate childrens, and i was wondering if ever you could help me out. I am really worried because the situation between me and the mother of my child is not so good so as the family of both parties. I became so attach to my son na I am afraid that someday they will take him away from me. He is carrying my last name though. Right now the situation is that the mother is outside of the country, I tried communicating with her about our child however she would not reply, yung situation una is that we agreed that the child would spend 15 days on each family, if ever my son is with me I am the one providing the supplies and the needs of the child, then if he is on the other family they are responsible for his needs. but kawawa yung bata everytime na kunin na sya sa kabila he would really cry so much, and to think na wala yung mom nya physically and i think he is not taken cared of that well sa kanyang lolo sa mother side nya. and by the way my son is still 3 years old. I just want to know how will this go, Can i fight for the custody of my son? or since the mother is not physically present for the kid and I am the biological father and willing to take care of him can i claim custody over my son? Pls help me out. Thank you

2child - mY ILLIGITIMATE CHILD  Empty Re: mY ILLIGITIMATE CHILD Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

" Can i fight for the custody of my son? or since the mother is not physically present for the kid and I am the biological father and willing to take care of him can i claim custody over my son? "
Well. It's possible to TRY,
BUT you better NOT (yet) because up to 7yo, the MOTHER will almost sure winn when it become a court case.
So you have a much BETTER deal now than what fathers have normaly.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum