Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Excuses for Contract Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Excuses for Contract Bond Empty Excuses for Contract Bond Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 pm

programmer01

Arresto Menor

What are the excuses / reason that an employee can use to break an employment contract bond?.. Lets say I'm no longer happy with the treatment that I'm receiving in a certain company, however I can't resign due to a 2 year contract bond with them.

Example:
Diseases such as TB
Maltreatment / Harassment on an Employee,,etc..

What are the accepted excuses that I can use to break away from a 2 year contract bond from a company in order to prevent them to sue me for charges.

2bond - Excuses for Contract Bond Empty Re: Excuses for Contract Bond Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:05 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Check your contract for the clause.

Generally unless the contract itself (or the condition of the bond) is illegal or invalid there is no way out of it unless the company allows it.

http://www.councilviews.com

3bond - Excuses for Contract Bond Empty Re: Excuses for Contract Bond Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:00 pm

programmer01

Arresto Menor

council wrote:Check your contract for the clause.

Generally unless the contract itself (or the condition of the bond) is illegal or invalid  there is no way out of it unless the company allows it.

Can you please site some examples where the contract is invalid / illegal, and please site the source.

4bond - Excuses for Contract Bond Empty Re: Excuses for Contract Bond Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:49 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

programmer01 wrote:
council wrote:Check your contract for the clause.

Generally unless the contract itself (or the condition of the bond) is illegal or invalid  there is no way out of it unless the company allows it.

Can you please site some examples where the contract is invalid / illegal, and please site the source.

Check out the Civil Code, Articles 1390 and onwards.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum