Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGALITY OF MARRIAGE AND POSSIBLE CASE THAT CAN BE FILED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Hi,
I am now 25 years old. 8 years old ako nung iniwan kami ng tatay ko, may dalawa akong kapatid, 21 and 22 yrs. old. Aware ako na may step sister ako na mas matanda sakin pero sila mommy at daddy ang kasal. Nagparamdam ulit ang tatay ko december 2015. Nakipag usap sya samin na babawi daw sya sa lahat ng kanyang pagkukulang. Pero huling pakita nya samin this year ng april, after noon wala nanaman komunikasyon. Nasabi ng pinsan ko sakin lately lang na may isa pa daw kaming kapatid. Sakin ok lang naman, knowing my dad na babaero. Gusto ko sana syang i message baka kasi pinapabayaan din sya tulad ng ginawa samin ni daddy pero nahihiya ako. Until mabigay sakin ang cp number nung stepsister ko na panganay sakin. Nalaman ko na may kinakasama si daddy ngayon, yung nanay ng sinasabi nilang isa pa naming kapatid. Marangya daw ang buhay nila at nabibigay lahat ng gusto nung anak nila, maraming ari-arian na napundar daw, mga lupa at negosyo. Samantalang yung stepsister ko na panganay samin e sa barong-barong lang tumutuloy, kahit na sa tagaytay lang din ang ate ko. Nung nalaman ko yun sumama ang loob ko, gusto kong magfile ng case against them. Kumuha ako ng Birth cert ng Mommy and daddy ko at marriage contract nila. Kaso may napansin ako sa marriage contract nila at sa birth certificate ni daddy. mali ang middle initial ng tatay ko, at yung pangalan nya sa birth certificate e ARTEMEO pero sa marriage contract e ARTEMIO, mali din ang birthday ni daddy na naka indicate sa marriage contract nila against sa birth certificate nya. Sa Huwes sila kinasal ni mommy, ang sabi daw sa kanya dati e hindi naman peke ang kasal nila, itatama nalang yung mga details. Ngayon, nag aalala ako baka hindi legal ang kasal nila ni mommy. PAANO BA MALALAMAN KUNG LEGAL O PEKE ANG KASAL NILA? At kung legal ang kasal nila, ANO ANG HABOL NAMIN SA TATAY KO? Salamat po sa lahat ng makakatulong

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

The marriage is valid imho so long as there was no earlier marriage existing before that, on which might come out later on or you are simply not aware yet. If there was a legal denial, a witness to the marriage ceremony can simply attest and prove that in court.

Depends on your intention. Assuming that the marriage of your parents is valid, then all legal rights to spouse and siblings can be a basis for claims.

Try to get CENOMAR of your father to confirm his first marriage. The very first marriage of your father should appear from there and not the 2nd one if any afaik.

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Nakahingi na po ako sa NSO ng CENOMAR at kasal nga po sila ni mommy.
Ano po kayang pwede naming gamitin na evidence for filing a concubinage case. Sa mga nababasa ko po kasi, mahirap daw pong patunayan yun.

Legal rights.. so may karapatan po kami sa lahat po ng properties ng tatay ko? halimbawa pong mawala na po sya, pwede po kaya kaming maghabol sa properties nya kahit na sa kinakasama nya nakapangalan?

Salamat po

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

vane wrote:Nakahingi na po ako sa NSO ng CENOMAR at kasal nga po sila ni mommy.
Ano po kayang pwede naming gamitin na evidence for filing a concubinage case. Sa mga nababasa ko po kasi, mahirap daw pong patunayan yun.

Legal rights.. so may karapatan po kami sa lahat po ng properties ng tatay ko? halimbawa pong mawala na po sya, pwede po kaya kaming maghabol sa properties nya kahit na sa kinakasama nya nakapangalan?

Salamat po

CENOMAR of your mother?

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

CENOMAR of my Father po

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

vane wrote:CENOMAR of my Father po

If death of the father kicks in for whatever reasons, then the legal wife have full rights over those supposed properties registered under her dead spouse, as long as the concerned properties were acquired during the existence of the marriage, assuming that her marriage was the first one.

Case could also be circumstantial depending on the situation and what can be proven in court. Should the 2nd spouse is completely not aware of the prev marriage of his lover/common husband and had contributed on acquisitions of any recent properties during their cohabitation, that can be proven in court, I think she could also file counter case and claims over the property regimes under her dead husband as long as it can be proven in court. Illegit children has rights and claims also, but not in same weight of legit children.

Same goes with concubinage, depending on the knowledge of the 2nd wife and what transpired between the first wife and husband during the awareness of such. There could be a pardon etc etc. Circumstantial.

Seek an atty to provide you legal assistance.

7case - LEGALITY OF MARRIAGE AND POSSIBLE CASE THAT CAN BE FILED Empty change status Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:19 am

jbcute2001

Arresto Menor

hello po ask ko po sana paano po ba ipachange status ang cenomar kasi po may first husband po patay .

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

[quote="marlo"][quote="vane"]CENOMAR of my Father po[/quote]

If death of the father kicks in for whatever reasons, then the legal wife have full rights over those supposed properties registered under her dead spouse, as long as the concerned properties were acquired during the existence of the marriage, assuming that her marriage was the first one.

Case could also be circumstantial depending on the situation and what can be proven in court. Should the 2nd spouse is completely not aware of the prev marriage of his lover/common husband and had contributed on acquisitions of any recent properties during their cohabitation, that can be proven in court, I think she could also file counter case and claims over the property regimes under her dead husband as long as it can be proven in court. Illegit children has rights and claims also, but not in same weight of legit children.

Same goes with concubinage, depending on the knowledge of the 2nd wife and what transpired between the first wife and husband during the awareness of such. There could be a pardon etc etc. Circumstantial.

Seek an atty to provide you legal assistance.[/quote]

Paano po kung may last will po ang tatay ko at base po sa will na yun e lahat mapupunta sa kinakasama nya at wala pong maiiwan samin? may habol parin po ba kami?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum