Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a direct selling company filed a case against someone who didn't pay the outstanding debt?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

abby20

Arresto Menor

Hi! Im new here.. I just wanna ask if a direct selling company can filed a case against a person who didn't pay the outstanding balance? The story goes like this. This person A was recruited by Person B to a certain direct selling company. Person b ordered some beauty products under the name of PERSON A. BUT person B didnt settled the payment.after a month person A recieved a letter from the company,telling her topay certain amount. Person A told person B to settle the account or payment for that. But person B didnt pay the debt or outstanding balance. Can the company file a case against person A? Thanks.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Since it was the name of person A used to transact with the company, it is normal that they will be coming after this person. It is out of the sellers concern whatever person A and B's arrangement was.

- not a lawyer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum