Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support (father working abroad)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child Support (father working abroad) Empty Child Support (father working abroad) Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:05 am

Evr Ly

Arresto Menor

Good morning Atty, Mag-8months na po kasing hindi nagsupport ang husband ko to our 4-years old son. May mga pinag-awayan po kami previously at hindi po naging maganda yun outcome, we agreed na maghiwalay and he will support nalang his son. Kaso po hindi na sya nagpdala. I tried to contact him through text messages and phone call pero hindi nya sinasagot, even nung na-confine ang anak namin he refused to help. All I am asking is his support to his son kasi nag aaral na po sya at hindi naman po kalakihan ang sahod ko. Gusto ko po sana sya sampahan ng kaso pro I dont know how would that work kasi nasa Saudi sya ngaun. He'd been working there for 4 years as Biomedical Technician. Masasampahan ko po ba sya ng kaso? Hindi ko rin po kasi alam kung kakayanin ko ang gastusin to pay for a lawyer upon opening a case. Hingi po sana rin me ng advise kung san legal office ako pwede humingi ng tulong for my case na hindi naman ako gagastos ng malaki. Thank you po.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Try discussing the issue with his parents to oblige him of his financial support to you as legal wife and the child.
Try getting in touch with his work agency or OWWA and see how it goes in pursue of financial support from husband.

Alternatively, visit PAO nearest to your place and ask legal advise from them. Your legal husband should provide you and your child financial support for that matter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum