Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Company contract, No Pag Ibig and Philhealth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hatori

Arresto Menor

good day!
I filed an immediate resignation in my former employer. and whe I asked for a COE.. they insist that I still need to render 30 days for my resignation is approved.. but the problem here is I didnt signed any contracts, they provide sss, but as volunteer member only, no pag ibig and philhealth.. and I worked ther for 4 yrs, but the compensation I get is only half the minimum wage.. what should I do.. I really need your help pls..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

half? they paid you P200+ per day? What type of work do you do?

hatori

Arresto Menor

actually, 280. only..
-transactions between clients and suppliers.. delivery of the items they purchased even of its late at night.. they say it was a job of a liaison officer..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. contract is not required.
2. they paid SSS kasi yan ang pinaka strict and pinaka dire ang penalties.
3. if they paid you only P280 for 8 hours work and you are in metro manila, that is illegal. you may file a complaint sa nlrc. do u have payslips to prove this
4. if ang gusto mo ay makakuha ka kagad ng coe. the problem is before the complaint can be filed and the time it will take for uour employer to respond, medyo matagal ang process. kasi may conciliation pa yan. will take you at least 2-3 months before mag decision ang labor arbiter. you have the option to render the 30 days. if ayaw mo talaga mag render file d complaint and wait nalang.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum