Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paying Bond Contract

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Paying Bond Contract Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:37 pm

black

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Currently nagresign ako sa company since i'll be going to New Zealand which will give me more opportunities. On my contract, naka bond ako for 2 years, if ever mag reresign ako kailangan ko mag bayad ng base salary X 3.

I am willing to pay naman but in installment for 6 months as i do not have the capacity to pay it in 4 months. anu po ba ang pwedeng gawin dito? 6 months talaga ang kaya ko.

Any advise?

Thanks In Advance!

2contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:28 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Buti pumayag pa sila ng 4 months. Generally any amount is due and demandable immediately.

Pag tumagal kasi madalas hindi na nagbabayad (o nakakabayad) ang may utang.

http://www.councilviews.com

3contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:55 pm

black

Arresto Menor

anu po ba yung mga possible na mangyayari pag hindi ko binayaran?

4contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:16 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

black wrote:anu po ba yung mga possible na mangyayari pag hindi ko binayaran?

depende sa kung ano ang ikakaso sa iyo, pwedeng multa, o kung meron silang mahanap na dahilan, kasuhan ka ng estafa o anumang criminal offense, at pwede kang magka-record sa NBI.

5contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:17 am

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

Hi I need help on my training bond.

I was sent abroad for a month and signed a service agreement that will expire in Nov 8, 2018. I just got back from the 'training' abroad and wants to resign because of the following reasons:

1. I have hypothyroidism and found out a week after the training that I now have a fatty liver (I've had bloodtests before that shows normal liver enzymes). And has been suffering from fatigue since I got back from the training.
2. The stress and hostility of the work environment has taken its toll on my physical health- fatigue, insomnia, acid reflux, tension headache etc.

When I signed the contract last September, I asked for a copy of it but I was not given one. I did not follow up again as advised by a law student friend. But I know that in the contract it states that if the reason for resignation is due to health reasons, they will not collect the bond. In your opinion, will my current state of health be enough reason to leave the company?

I also I mentioned 'training'. For me, I was not really trained because I already have the experience on the tools they are using. I am even the one training the new hires and creating documentations. Also while staying abroad, we did not have time for lunch and breaks. Please advise on the best course of action. I will also seek medical advice from my endocrinologist.

Thank you
-Sandstorm

6contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:08 am

johnlocke1290

Arresto Mayor

I also I mentioned 'training'. For me, I was not really trained because I already have the experience on the tools they are using. I am even the one training the new hires and creating documentations. Also while staying abroad, we did not have time for lunch and breaks. Please advise on the best course of action. I will also seek medical advice from my endocrinologist. wrote:

Still your company invested on you regardless if you learned something or not.

When I signed the contract last September, I asked for a copy of it but I was not given one. I did not follow up again as advised by a law student friend. But I know that in the contract it states that if the reason for resignation is due to health reasons, they will not collect the bond. In your opinion, will my current state of health be enough reason to leave the company? wrote:

It is best to have a copy of your contract so you can review it better. You can always resign for any reason, but be mindful of giving an advance notice of at least 30 days or depends on what is stated in the contract. Just present a medical certificate to prove your case.

7contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply John Locke. Should I get the med cert from my private endocrinologist? My friend mentioned about public medical doctor. Please advise. Thanks!

8contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:03 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

sandstorm413 wrote:Thanks for the reply John Locke. Should I get the med cert from my private endocrinologist? My friend mentioned about public medical doctor. Please advise. Thanks!

Usually they'd want a document from a public / government physician.

9contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:13 pm

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir. But the public physician would not know my medical history. Should I get one from my endocrinologist first then go see a public doctor? Thanks!

10contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:41 pm

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

Hello, sorry for asking too many questions. I got a copy of the contract. But the employer did not sign it. Is it still binding?

11contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:05 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ano ang proof mo na iyan ang contract mo and not just something you typed up by yourself?

12contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:10 pm

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

Sir I just got it from the HR office. I also have a scanned copy sent to my work email just minutes ago.

13contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:28 pm

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

Also my manager did not forward the contract to me. It was forwarded to his email on Sep 21, 2016. When I signed that contract I asked for a copy of it but he brushed me off saying 'bibigyan naman kayo nyan.' And further said 'Bakit ang tagal nyo pirmahan yan, i-memorize nyo ba yan?', when me and my colleagues were reading the contract.

14contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:51 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so no proof?

15contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:53 pm

sandstorm413

Arresto Menor

There is proof. As I said, the HR guy sent the scanned copy of the contract to my work email. He also printed the same and handed to me.

16contract - Paying Bond Contract Empty Re: Paying Bond Contract Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:03 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unless meron kang papel saying that what they handed you is YOUR contract.... right now it is just a standard employment contract, unsigned.
If they acknowledge it naman then you dont have a problem or maybe nakasulat sa email something like "im forwarding you your employment contract"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum