Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

home credit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - home credit Empty home credit Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:20 pm

adeguzman12

Arresto Menor

hi im new sa forum, just want to ask kasi po i have purchased gadget with home credit and hinde ko po natapos ang pag bbyad dahil i lost my job and mejo ntagalan ako mabakante and now. kakastart ko pa lang po sa work ulit and a law firm texted me that i have subpoena and court summon and again friday nnaman nila pinadala this is the second time kasi. assisted daw by taguig city police again. i settled 1500 before and they promised that they will give me a reconstructed payment procedure pero wlan pong dumating.

and before nung nka usap ko yung lawyer sabi nya pag d ako nagbyad ipapakulong nya ako ora mismo {mag hihimas ka ng rehas iho kya magb yad ka ng 5k ngayon kahit kumuha ka pa ng attorney mo mag ttwanan lang tayo sa korte

2credit - home credit Empty Re: home credit Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:21 am

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Ask him what branch ng court nandun ang kaso. Then go there and find out if true. A summon should be sent to the respondent (sa iyo) if a case was indeed filed. Mas mabuti alamin mo ang totoong sitwasyon kung mayron man para hindi ka natatakot sa multo at para hindi yan lang ang iisipin mo.

3credit - home credit Empty home credit Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 am

adeguzman12

Arresto Menor

thank you for your advise. i will check with makati and also verify the true identity if the cop called me for this matter.

thank you po ulit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum