Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit card Fraud

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Credit card Fraud Empty Credit card Fraud Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:28 pm

just-in

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Last Aug 2016, I have committed a credit card fraud which involves RA 8484 and RA 10175. I have told them the truth and was put on a preventive suspension for 15 days. I had my admin hearing on Oct 4th. My preventive suspension ended Oct 5th and till now no results given yet. And I havent received any notification to extend my suspension.

Can someone help me as to what actions I need to take? Can I file a case against my company? But I am concerning about the case that I have committed.

Thank you

2credit - Credit card Fraud Empty Re: Credit card Fraud Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:35 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

just-in wrote:Hello,

Last Aug 2016, I have committed a credit card fraud which involves RA 8484 and RA 10175. I have told them the truth and was put on a preventive suspension for 15 days. I had my admin hearing on Oct 4th. My preventive suspension ended Oct 5th and till now no results given yet. And I havent received any notification to extend my suspension.

Can someone help me as to what actions I need to take? Can I file a case against my company? But I am concerning about the case that I have committed.

Thank you

You should have just reported to work on the day after the end of the PS and wait for the decision.

http://www.councilviews.com

3credit - Credit card Fraud Empty Re: Credit card Fraud Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:01 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Can someone help me as to what actions I need to take?

- Council is correct, without any notification ordering you not to report for work, you have to report for after the lapse of the period of your preventive suspension.

2. Can I file a case against my company?

YES you can. By all means you have that right. But do you a cause of action against your employer? NONE. ON the contrary, your employer can file a case against you.

3. But I am concerning (concerned) about the case that I have committed.

Don't worry. For 'fraudsters' like you, need not worry about getting Terminated because there is legal basis to Terminate your services with your company. What you need to be worried about is if your company will file a Criminal and/or Civil cases against you.

Funny you come here seeking to file a case against your company when don't even have a right to do so.

Good Luck.

Last edited by HrDude on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

4credit - Credit card Fraud Empty Re: Credit card Fraud Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:07 pm

just-in

Arresto Menor

Thanks for being so sarcastic, HRDude. 😊

5credit - Credit card Fraud Empty Re: Credit card Fraud Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:39 pm

river03

Arresto Mayor

^
FYI, nope hindi siya sarcastic. Straight to the point ang pagreresponse niya.

6credit - Credit card Fraud Empty Re: Credit card Fraud Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Some people do not want to hear what they don't want to hear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum