Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation the following day a contract was signed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lilienne

Arresto Menor

I have a friend who was hired as a collector in _____Bank. He thought it was a bank with loan programs, and thought that he would collect from the loaners big amount on a specified date. Turns out that it's almost the same with lending companies. He stayed for 5 days and said he felt like giving up already and wanted to resign already. On the 6th day before going to work, he said he really want to give up already and decided to tell the OIC about it the following day.
But that morning of his 6th day, the OIC asked him to sign the contract. My friend asked the OIC if he can read it first but the OIC told him to sign first because he will be given an employee copy later on. By the end of the day, that was the only time he could read the contract. Turns out that if the employee(EE) decided to resign, he must render 30 days turn over period and failure to comply would make him pay P100,000. The case, he don't have any accounts or clients yet because he wasn't able to convince anyone. Also he's not given any area yet to cover, and the service vehicle was released to him on the 5th day.

so my question is, do you think he is liable to pay any amount?
could his case be considered entering a voidable contract?
Please help. Thank You in advance..[b][b][/b][/b]

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

not a voidable contract, although he might have a chance to contest the amount. di ko maintindihan why people are willing to sign something tapos will only read it afterwards. definitely liable to pay a certain amount. courts will decide how much. my advice render the 30 days nalang para walang gulo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum