Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property In Baguio City

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Property In Baguio City Empty Property In Baguio City Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:10 am

nelsoncabasa

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,
My mother was the Baguio City Womens' Club president during the time of Mayor Lardizabal, this was sometime in the 60's. They were given the authority to get a piece of land to "swat"on so she did have a land in Military Cut-off area. She died in
March 1973 and my father has not tranferred the land in his name. There are seven(7) siblings in the family, two (2) are now deseased but have children. All family members are married, one member without children. Two living abroad. I live I Australia
as a citizen. My concern is one sibling living with my father was given the only authorization to do all the processing of the land.
Family members were surprised to see a notarized affidavit. I would like to know if I can personally approach the right Department to inquire what the situation is. I would like to know if the title is still in my mother's name, or has been tranferred, has taxes been paid etc.
Please give me advice thank so much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum