Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estimate Cost & Timeframe Of Transferring Land Title

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

light2shine

Arresto Menor

Hi! My grandma wants my parents to transfer the land title of the portion of the lot that she gave them. How long would it take and hiw much would be the cost of tranferring land title. Thank you.

payoneer

Arresto Mayor

I'm afraid, your question cannot be properly answered with the information that you provided. Best to consult with a proper lawyer for your concern.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Some hints:
Around 3 years ago it did cost around 2000 - 3000p per title. They were 1 - 5 hectares.
I believe it took around 2 months back then, when all documents were compleete, but I suppouse there are local differences.

Edit: Rural parts of Cebu island

Last edited by Lunkan on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

antonio ekis

antonio ekis
Arresto Menor

Depende po sa location. Pag sa laguna ang property mo, madali lang at mura mga taxes, less pa ang hinihingi na documents. Pero pag sa cavite..... luluha ka ng dugo! Hindi totoo na iisa lang ang procedure. Try nyo sa cavite to prove it.

For the cost as per my experience.
Nueva Ecija
1. Agricultural land - 2 hectares(Regardles of size) - 20k
2. Lot - 20k
Above cost is "Pinalakad" kasi pag ikaw ang mag asikaso, aabutin ka ng siyam siyam promise.

Laguna:
1. My 3 house and lots - less than 5k kasi ako lang ang naglakad, very simple and straight forward.

Cavite :
1. Napakaraming tax at napakadaming lugar na dapat mo puntahan.
Kahit simpleng row house lang bahay. Unit ko dito ay isang row house at isang medium end, parehong madugo. Di pa tapos kaya wala pa total cost.

HiH

Last edited by antonio ekis on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum