Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Employment Bond Empty Employment Bond Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:15 pm

lhanels

Arresto Menor

Hi Professionals,
I am under a 3 years bond which is until mid of November this year. I have submitted a resignation lately due to the continuing salary delays as well as incomplete remittances however my company is asking me to pay the 100,000 pesos as breach of contract as it is stipulated in the contract. I haven't received any trainings as stipulated in the contract and have incurred damages due to frequent salary delays. Can I use this failure of the company for me not to pay the 100,000 pesos they are asking me? Please advise me what to do. Thank you.

2bond - Employment Bond Empty Re: Employment Bond Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:44 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

NO, this issue (delayed payment) is totally independent from the conditions set forth by your contract. Delayed payment can only be a ground for a complaint but not a ground not to pay the amount of 100k.

I suggest you retract your resignation letter and just wait till the end of your contract. Anyways, its only a few days, why not just finish it. Anyways, salaries were only delayed but not totally withheld.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum