Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

life and death insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - life and death insurance Empty life and death insurance Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:31 am

tentay01

Arresto Menor

good day!

i am employed in a cooperative manpower agency just want to ask if life and death insurance is mandatory to all employees and if it is us who will pay for it.

thanks

2insurance - life and death insurance Empty Re: life and death insurance Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:49 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Your agency is the best entity to answer your question and not anyone else. ASK your agency.

3insurance - life and death insurance Empty Re: life and death insurance Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:24 pm

tentay01

Arresto Menor

they said that it is mandatory to all cooperative agency. but what i want to clarify is that do we have pay for it? because on my previous job insurance is a benefit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum