Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home Credit Small Claims

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Home Credit Small Claims Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:08 am

paui0725

Arresto Menor

Hi. I received a case from Home Credit last May. I ma trying to pay the balance every month and now when I called them they told me that I only have 1801php balance on my account. However, the account was already closed and it was forwarded to their legal dept. my mom received an sms regarding small claims court and i was advised to contact a certain Ms. Paras, I called Ms. Paras and she advises me to contact Mr. Ultado, the attorney. Atty. Ultado told me that I need to pay 15k within 24 hours. I was dumbfounded since I am aware that I only have 1801php left on my balance. He told me that home credit already paid for all the things that they needed to pay to take this case to court which is the reason why it went up to 15k which also includes the attorney's fee. I tried negotiating with them since I don't have that money, however they kept on insisting that I needed to pay 15k because if not, they will issue a warrant of arrest. Can they do that? I am reading a blog and some people experienced this as well and on their case, people from barangay already went to their house together with people from HC just to harass them and there is a certain SPO2 De Guzman from Camp Bagong Diwa who keot on calling them and told them that he will arrest them if they haven't paid the amount that they need to pay. Can you help me with this? I tried calling Home credit, I tried negotiating with Attorney Ultado and what they only told me is that, i need to pay this in full amount. I don't have that much money right now and also, my balance is only 1801, I don't want to pay 15k for this. I'm afraid that they will go to our mom again like what they dis before and it shocked my mom.

2credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am

Sadlex

Arresto Menor

But what happend? Did you comply with the contract? Did you receive collection calls before ending up in court?

3credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:28 am

paui0725

Arresto Menor

We only received an SMS saying that I only have 24 hours to settle the payment. I called the number that they have given me and they told me that they will give a discount If I can pay today. I read a lot of comments regarding the certain atty. and the SPO2 who called them and all of them are negative. We didn't received any formal letter regarding this.

4credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:43 am

Sadlex

Arresto Menor

Can you give more specific information? When did you sign the contract, did you have a past due payments, how many and for how long?

5credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:54 am

paui0725

Arresto Menor

My remaining balance was 1801. I called home credit this month and they told me that this is my remaining balance. However, when I called The attorney, the reason why it was 25k is because, home credit paid the fee for the case to be raised and for the attorneys fee daw kya 15k. I forgot the exact year on when I signed the contract.

6credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 am

JohnD47

Arresto Menor

It wasn't real! My friend had an experience of having an overdue balance in Home Credit and she haven't experienced any warrant of a rest. I really do not know who was that SPO2 guy. What happened to her was, upon paying her overdue balance, they immediately waived the attorney's fee which is only 5,000 not 15,000.

Have you tried to reach out their customer service and ask for assistance regarding this matter?

I checked their website's contact us and this is the phone number you can call to.
Phone: (02) 753 5712
Email: repayment@homecredit.ph
http://www.homecredit.ph/contacts/

I hope everything will be okay.

7credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:44 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Use your head. UNLESS you receive a document, do NOT believe in anything.

8credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 am

paui0725

Arresto Menor

I called home credit and they kept on asking me to contact that attorney. I already paid my remaining balance.

9credit - Home Credit Small Claims Empty Re: Home Credit Small Claims Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:53 pm

mitcheng

Arresto Menor

tnong ko lng din po..my tumawag din po skin khpon n pulis dw po siya n magdadala ng bench warrant skin dhil s pagpalya ko ng pagbbyad s loan ko s home credit last may 2016, then ang kaso dw po ay estafa pero sabi po nung pulis twgan ko dw po ung atty. ng home credt n c atty ultado para makpag areglo dw po ako, pero ung kevin domingo po ang kumausap skin dhil ayaw dw ako kausapin n ng atty. tas pinagbbyad ako ng 60000 peo ginawa n lng n 40000 at nid dw mag initial payment at that day ng 5000 para s t.r.o. kso gsto po nla bgo mag 3 pm byad n ko.peo sinbi ko pong kulang p ang pera ko kaya maghhnap p ko.tas dumating ang 3 pm tumawag ult ung kevin domingo at nagagalit ksi nd p ko nkbayad at kung anu anu n sinsabi skin tas pinagpapasa niya ko tru email ng promissory note na mababayaran ko agd ung 40000 s dec. 19 ..ung utang ko po n 25000 n nkuha ko po nung october 2015 at nhulugan ko hanggng april 216 ay pinabbayran skin ng 40000 from 60000 n daw po..anu po b dapat kong gawin?pls help me po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum