Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support unwed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - financial support unwed Empty financial support unwed Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:59 am

ivory22

Arresto Menor

hi po i just wanted to seek an advice regarding my current situation. I am 5 months pregant, the father of my child married someone else when I was still 2 months pregant. Before the wedding he was willing to provide for my child but everything changed when the wife found out about me and my child. My question is, Am i eligible to claim for a financial support this early whilst Im still pregnant? If not and I shall have to wait before I give birth, how long many mossed months of financial support should I wait to before I can file "violence against women ang children"(economic abuse). Can I file the same to the wife since she's the one hindering my ex to give child support?thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum