Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLS HELP about liability of a company on the employees personal property.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rendnow04

Arresto Menor

Hi, i just wanted to ask, my phone recently got stolen inside my locker. I followed all the requirements of the company to provide a required size and type of padlock for my locker. but seems like someone manage to unlock it and when i checked all the pockets of my bag was open and my phone was missing, i immediately reported this. they required me to make a CCTV request form which i did on the same day. its been 3 weeks now but still no actions being taken by the company, the main problem is the LOCKER area has 1 CCTV and the ANGLE and PLACING of the CCTV is really bad so they could not determine who gained access to my locker. they are really strict about letting people access our office so i am sure that an employee also of the company is the one that stole it. Will the company be held responsible for it?

Also when we i registered to get the locker they have given me the rules and regulations of owning the locker. it stated on the agreement that "THE FACILITIES DEPARTMENT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOST ITEMS IN THE LOCKER" is LOST also the same as STOLEN and would they still be non liable for it?

Thanks and godbless

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum