Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold Certificate of Employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Hold Certificate of Employment Empty Hold Certificate of Employment Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:26 am

Liyan021506

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to ask for some legal advise on my certificate of employment which was put on hold by my former employer due to some negligence of my former co employees.

I resigned last Oct 2015 and processed my clearance. Only this last June 2016 they did released my last pay to chinatrust because i stil have a balance a loan i made last Sept 2014 and it was part of the contract that in case i resign all my last pay will be paid directly to them. Thay was ok with me, after the bank informed me that my last pay had been released, i then after call the hr of my employer for my certificate of employment but unfortunately she answered to me that said COE was put on hold due to my advances that was not,posted and deducted to my last pay. I argue with them how come it happened when the bank had already received my last pay as payment for my loan. And they said that the said advances was not forwarded by the accountant, the accountant they are referring to has also resigned. How come she was released and given her last pay and COE If she has not finished her work (including forwarding of advances, as this is her task, monitoring) I am the one penalized for the fault of others. My loan is due on Sept, 2017. I told them that i will be the one to adjust to the bank whatever balances I have.

2employment - Hold Certificate of Employment Empty Re: Hold Certificate of Employment Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:01 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

And your question is?

3employment - Hold Certificate of Employment Empty Re: Hold Certificate of Employment Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:00 am

Liyan021506

Arresto Menor

Can I demand for the immediate release of my COE?

4employment - Hold Certificate of Employment Empty Re: Hold Certificate of Employment Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:08 am

Liyan021506

Arresto Menor

I have complied with all the requirements.. they already released my lastpay with the bank...

5employment - Hold Certificate of Employment Empty Re: Hold Certificate of Employment Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:13 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Liyan021506 wrote:Can I demand for the immediate release of my COE?

You can demand but still, the processing period and release of the COE is dependent with the company. Try asking for your COE and giving your company 1-2 weeks or whenever you would choose. Tell them that if uncomplied wiothin the period, you will file a complaint with the DOLE. That way, your company can be compelled to process your COE faster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum