Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land ownership

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - land ownership Empty land ownership Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:33 pm

acer.4030.kl

Arresto Menor

i just need an advice about obtaining a land ownership.my father was the tenant of the land.and he's the one whose paying the tax since 1994 up to present.the land doesnt have a title yet.the owner of the land has been died for for a long time already.and there's  no relative to be the rightful owner of the land.so its just my father whose being the tenant for a long time can he be the rightful owner of the land?.if he's liable to the owner what will be the requirements for him to do the land title?thanks

2LAND - land ownership Empty Re: land ownership Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:04 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Perhaps it can be complicated by your father was tennant, but by he has paid the property tax more than 10 years (=the minimum) he can APPLY to get the title, although it ISN'T sure such applications will be approved. (To be sure it has to be in same family since back to close to WW II.)
I don't know if there are local differences, but in one place the application fee was around 2000p a few years ago.

I BELIEVE you need to pay a land survey too, to make clear exact where the borders are, if there aren't such done allready.

If I remember corect the +10 years cases are handled by OTHER than Register of Deeds office. (Perhaps the Land Registration Authorithy.) You can ask at the office so you apply at corect place.

3LAND - land ownership Empty Re: land ownership Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:58 am

attyLLL

inquire at the CENRO office if it can be titled under a special law, else he has to trace back ownershi until 1945.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum