Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Contract with Bond due to Trainings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marchgeografia

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon Helpful Peeps!

I just want to confide my concern regarding the employment contract that we are serving to our Systems Engineer. We are imposing a service bond for 2 years amounting to 200K to our systems engineer just to make sure that we get our ROI after sending them to technical trainings. But it is also indicated in the contract that:
However, the bond shall be automatically terminated if the employee fails to meet the probationary period requirements (as stated in this contract) or by sufficient cause. In case of voluntary resignation of the employee within the service bond period, the employee shall pay the estimated overall cost of the training within this agreement.
My first question, is it ok to remove this statement meaning they have to pay the service bond even when they are terminated due to just cause?
Secondly, what's the best practice in terms of contract to make these Systems Engineer be more binding?

Thank you in advance!

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Yes

2. Generally, to be legally valid, most contracts must contain two elements:

a. All parties must agree about an offer made by one party and accepted by the other.
b. Something of value must be exchanged for something else of value. This can include goods, cash, services, or a pledge to exchange these items.

Have the document notarized.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum