Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land owner dead

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land owner dead Empty Land owner dead Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Rae88

Arresto Menor

MY GRANDFATHER WAS THE ONE WHO OWNS THE LAND,BUT HIS BROTHERS CHILDREN ARE TELLING US THAT IT IS THERE PROPERTY, (the Land's name of owner is my grandfather).
They are accusing us of forging my grandfather's mother's thumbmark that appears on the said lot and so is his sister. Now they want to sue us in court.
My question is do they have the Right? What steps should we do? Because I already bought that land and was signed by my grandfather's living heirs...
Please help...

2LAND - Land owner dead Empty Re: Land owner dead Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Rae88

Arresto Menor

They waited for my grandmother to die before they acted.and my grandfather's cousin ,who is not directly involved in the said argument,its her who is threatening us that she has a friend in the PAO that her friend said that they can take that property ...the owner of the lot was long dead.and so is his parents.what should we do?
Can I sue that cousin of my grandfather for libel? Please please sir /ma'am help...thank you and god bless

3LAND - Land owner dead Empty land Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

well, if you have the land title/documents of sale/transfer you have nothing to worry about. Let them do what they want, hindi naman automatic papanigan sila ng korte dahil lamang nagsampa sila ng kaso e. Katunayan at tama/legal na dokumento ang pagbabasehan duon. Can they prove you forged the Lola's thumbmark? Mahirap yun. Reminder lang:
Less talk, less mistake. Wag papatol sa pang iinis o ganyang banta,

4LAND - Land owner dead Empty Re: Land owner dead Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Rae88

Arresto Menor

Thanks...yes been doing that po...and I don't think they can prove kc tgal na po dead nung mother ng grandfather KO po...yes we have all the documents po.your really a big help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum