Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Educational Agreement or Training Bond - Invalid Contract?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smartc

Arresto Menor

Hi, I hope someone can help me here Sad
I have a training bond with this multinational company for 2 yrs. The 2yrs bond just started this July 2016. In the bond it state that the training will be from November2015 to June2016, if I breach the contract I have to pay P300k (in one lump sum).

The company did not fulfill their part, I have an email from HR that the 2yrs bond and the P300k is the incurred amount for the 6 months training in Malaysia (but I only had 30 days training in Malaysia).

I really wanted to leave the job, Im not happy with how my boss treated us and Im not happy with the product Im selling. Crying or Very sad
My question is
1. Will the contract become invalid if they did not fulfill their part (which is the 6 months training)?
2. I only signed the 1st page of contract (The contract has 2 pages, 1st page - more on information of the training: amount, months..etc; 2nd page - repayment if I breach the contract: if i resign, did not perform, etc.). Is the contract valid?
They only had the scanned copy of the contract, I only emailed the signed 1st page.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Your question:
#1. It depends, hard to say unless we can read the contract.
#2. Yes it is still valid

attyLLL

if you leave and they come after you, your defense can be that they should the value of the training and if you are to pay it should only be proportional to what training you actually received.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum