Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life insurance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - Life insurance Empty Life insurance Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Dalyn

Arresto Menor

Hello po, good day to all. I have concern po sa na avail kong life insurance. To make the story short po. Ayaw pong irefund ang pera ko worth 37,950 since ang sabi ng agent nila sakin ay makukuha ko na ang pera ko with 10 percent interest within two years. Based daw sa contract it is a lifetime insurance at wala daw akong makukuha kung icancel ang policy, so I made a complaint sa agent, but since the agent is already resigned from the company, I direct my complaint to the company but they don't want to give my money back kahit sinabi ko reason why I got the policy contract. My reason is not documented and no proof according to the company representative I talked to so in that case I made an effort to contact thru phone call the resigned agent and got it recorded. I got confirmation from her about two years na makuha ko na contract with interest. When I forward our recorded conversation to the company they told me it is illegal and that i might got a criminal case because i recorded our conversation without consent of the other person and i didnt know such law. They just accept the text conversation of me and the agent but in our text conversation there is no confirmation about the two years. so the company still insist their side that no refund will be made on my case because what i had with the agent before is only verbal and no proof that the agent said that. So in desperation,  I emailed insurance commission regarding all of my complaints, the whole story about how I got the contract from top to bottom, also I mentioned to them the recorded message, also I beg and pled them to help me get my money back, and I told insurance commission that I lost trust to the company and that I want to get my money back. Luckily, insurance commission hear my request and send me letter I can refund my money. I immidiately send the letter from insurance com to the company and the company just replied: "we will be sending formal letter to insurance commission regarding the disposition on your request". Please help, what does they mean? Are they telling me still they will fight na hindi ko talaga makuha pera ko? It is my money right? I have the right to. As if they are stealing my money. Please help what should I do?

Fyi,  this insurance company is selling their products sa mga sm malls and they will offer their victims such freebies for you to come with them with their real motive. Marketing scheme.

Hope you can advice me on what to do po. Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum