Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to sell land property with Tenants

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - How to sell land property with Tenants Empty How to sell land property with Tenants Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:50 am

dalampasigan

Arresto Menor

May 2 hectares po na lupa (rice field) ang mother ko na namana pa nya sa tatay nya. Regular din syang nagbabayad ng amilyar. Ang sitwasyon, yung tiyuhin ko na nakatira malapit sa lupa ay ginamit yung lupa na pagtamnan. Dalawang beses sa isang taon, nag aabot ng dalawang sakong bigas ang nakikitirang tenant sa tito ko bilang kabayaran ng kanilang pagtira sa lupang pag mamay ari ng aking ina. Walang kaalam alam ang mother ko sa mga nangyari.

Ngayon, gusto ng ibenta ng mommy ko ang lupa. Pero, may mga tenants. Paano nya mapapaalis ang mga tenants para maibenta ang lupa? Matagal na silang naninirahan. Ano po ang pwedeng gawin at ano ang laban namin? Paano maibebenta ang lupa ng walang hassle?

2LAND - How to sell land property with Tenants Empty Re: How to sell land property with Tenants Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:09 am

attyLLL

is the property in the name of your mother? were the tenants there before your mother acquired the property?

if they are valid tenants then you cannot simply evict them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3LAND - How to sell land property with Tenants Empty Re: How to sell land property with Tenants Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:39 am

dalampasigan

Arresto Menor

What is a valid and not valid tenant? My mom doesn't know about these tenants and there were no contracts or any agreement that they will live in my mother's property. The only problem is from what I heard, these tenants have a communication to my mother's brother and they provide rice grains to my uncle. I also learned from my cousin-- to start declining the rice grains being given by the tenants, so in 10 years time it would already be possible to sell the land. However, my parents need to sell the property right away as they are in need of money for their medication. The property is under the name of my mother and in fact, I am the keeper of the land title. The property is an inheritance from my grandfather.

4LAND - How to sell land property with Tenants Empty Re: How to sell land property with Tenants Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:25 pm

antonio ekis

antonio ekis
Arresto Menor

Why they give sacks of rice to your uncle? Is the tenant tilling the 2 hectares or just payment for their stay there?. I suggest that you speak with them first thru Barangay Chairman.

dalampasigan

Arresto Menor

from what I heard, it's like a payment of their stay. My mom gives money to my uncle to pay for the taxes.... the tenants thought, it's my uncle who is paying for the said 'amilyar' -- so, they give sack of rice to my uncle since my uncle I guess gave them seedlings. Even if my uncle gave seedlings, still it's my mom who is paying for the tax.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum