Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Health insurance for all shouldn't be for all.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hanukkah

Arresto Menor

Is there any policy or rules existing in the constitution that exempt a Filipino residing in other country to pay the mandatory Phil health contribution? I tried looking if there are information out there regarding this, I even read the full National insurance act of 1995 but I failed to figure it out. The reason I'm asking is.. we're paying our health insurance here and it's triple times higher than what the NHIP is mandating. Why would they still require OFWs with active insurance forced to contribute in the Philippines? I can understand PAG IBG and OWWA membership but with the Phil health, it just doesn't makes sense.

attyLLL

my guess is that the rationale is that some ofws are unable to claim insurance or don't have one so this is their way to protect them whatever happens. and of course the premiums are good for philhealth.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum