Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

where to know if there's warrant of arrest filed against this person

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bebe

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

The land title is not in my name yet, but everyone knows Im the heir of that land.

The administrator had the trees cut, we had an agreement that we'll share the money.

But he gave the money to his wife who is now hiding because someone filed a case against her.

There's only a witness that the buyer of the trees have paid him, and I got a text from the buyer that he (land administrator) got the money already. We had no written agreement that we'll split the money.

He never came to the brgy, he is pointing me to his wife who got the money but his wife is not showing up.

So I want him to pay, what will I do now?

No matter what, he is not coming to the brgy.

I know his wife's location and she has a case, I want to know if she already has a warrant of arrest so I can point her to the cops. Where do I ask if it's true that she has a warrant of arrest already?

attyLLL

i'm exactly sure how to inquire, but the NBI would have that kind of information, and they should be able to point out which court issued the warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

bebe

Arresto Menor

Can I file a case against this couple?

There's no written agreement that we'll split the money (the cost of trees), but there's a witness that the buyer have paid the husband. Also a text from the buyer that he has paid the husband. My family owns the trees and it's on our land.

They are the land administrator. There was a verbal agreement between the couple and my mother that they should be paying the tax, but for 6 yrs they havent paid it. They have collected money from the farmers for contribution but they didnt pay the tax.

I paid the tax because I got a notice from the municipal treasury that the land is going to be in auction if we dont pay the tax.

I told the husband to text me before they cut the trees, but they have started to cut the trees before texting me.

Ok fine...but I told him ok I paid the taxes so all the cost of trees should all go to me.

Now when he was paid he said his wife got the money but the wife is missing.

This man is scared to his wife, 'ander' sya, and he keep saying that I should talk to his wife, but how can I talk to her when she is hiding, she has a warrant of arrest, she has a case filed against her by a relative.

I want them off my property. The house where they live is not owned by them, they moved in that house when they started to manage the farm.

What case should I file them? I want them to pay me for the taxes and the cost of trees which we were supposed to share.

They are arguing that I should be paying them for the plants they have planted but many farmers said these couples dont have many plants, and the plants were already on the land before they manage the land.

If I file a case against them, can they be issued a warrant of arrest too?

The wife already has a warrant of arrest and I know where the wife is now.

I have the husband summoned in the brgy, the husband never comes.

Atty, what if a person is not coming to the brgy for settlement, what can I do?

attyLLL

you have to be clear what you want to happen. if you want them out, then the remedy is to send a notice to vacate, a complaint at the bgy then hire a lawyer and file a complaint at the MTC.

if it's only to collect, then you have to finish the bgy hearings whether they come or not, so you will get the certificate to file action. then file a small claims case at the mtc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum