Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternative for extrajudicial settlement of property

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EljohnC.

Arresto Menor

Trying to sell the land of my deceased Grandfather that is still entitled to him. He wasn't able to execute a will. We understand that we have to file for EJS, but we have a few issues. My mom has 2 sisters and a brother living in different states the US. The main issue, I guess, is that since they live so far away from each other, they cannot find time to produce the EJS from the states, also considering their jobs keep them so busy. is there any other alternative we can consider, maybe like waiving their rights or something, any other options we can consider? We already have a buyer and they are eager to make an offer already, and the only thing causing delay is getting the EJS done from the states. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

Nasa buyer naman ang desisyon nyang kung bibilhin nya ang lupa kahit na walang extrajudicial. Kung ayon sa investagation nya na totoo at papayag sya, puwede naman nya bilhin yun. Kunting padulas lang yan sa ROD

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I don't know if it can make EJS be skiped, but this can make the selling easier when there are several owners:
Them in can USA sign a document saying they give the right to decide and sign selling to for instance you,
without they give away their shares of the sell price.

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

EljohnC. wrote:Trying to sell the land of my deceased Grandfather that is still entitled to him. He wasn't able to execute a will. We understand that we have to file for EJS, but we have a few issues. My mom has 2 sisters and a brother living in different states the US. The main issue, I guess, is that since they live so far away from each other, they cannot find time to produce the EJS from the states, also considering their jobs keep them so busy. is there any other alternative we can consider, maybe like waiving their rights or something, any other options we can consider? We already have a buyer and they are eager to make an offer already, and the only thing causing delay is getting the EJS done from the states.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

You could ask your co-heirs to execute an affidavit or a doc renouncing their claim/s to the property. This is the fastest way.

NOTE: Since you have co-heirs, you are only entitled to a fraction of the property. As such, you can only sell a portion of the property but not its entirety.

attyLLL

waivers of inheritance can be executed separately and acknowledged before the Philipppine consulate. the remaining heir can be the one to execute the EJS

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum