Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atty for Supreme Court case...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Atty for Supreme Court case... Empty Atty for Supreme Court case... Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:54 pm

mwlovin

mwlovin
Arresto Menor

I have  just been issued a decision by the  Appeals Court stating they confirm that I was illegally terminated...but considering  I had NO AEP they say I am not eligible for  back pay.,,,  How can this be...I was employed and illegally  terminated so yes I was EMPLOYED and should be afforded benefits...no where does it say not having AEP exempts me for protection under Philippine  labor law. The penalty is P10000 a year fine.  The court commented that not having a AEP was my fault based solely on undocumented comments by the employer. I contend that in labor cases where (he said/ she said) the court is obliged by its  own rules  to rule in the favor of labor. The decision seems to contradict itself.
I want to take this to the Supreme Court. Any Pro-Bono takers?  Possible millions in back pay. 4 years @ P50k a month is owed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum