Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Accident + Insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - Car Accident + Insurance Empty Car Accident + Insurance Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 am

probablywrong

Arresto Menor

Hi. I recently got into a car accident, no biggie. Mid size damage. Anyway, I got into the accident and we agreed to settle it with insurance.

The guy later asked me to sign an affidavit, I think it was admission of fault. Which was, admittedly, mine.

Anyway, I didn't really care to question it at the time and I signed away. Does that mean my insurance will be void? That's basically all I want to know. Thanks.

2insurance - Car Accident + Insurance Empty Re: Car Accident + Insurance Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

attyLLL

i would have preferred that you did not sign that admission.

it should not void your insurance, but there are unscrupulous insurance companies who deny your claim for the vaguest of reasons. i would not mention it since it is not asked for anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum