Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract with bond agreement

+3
aaron246
HrDude
Scarmelo
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Contract with bond agreement Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:12 am

Scarmelo

Arresto Menor

Hi. This is my first job and I have questions regarding the management. I am really confused because the HR is very hard to reach and no one is always available to answer our questions. A second interview was conducted with the HR director and I told her that I already have a job offer with another company and that’s when she started telling things to persuade me to accept their job offer instead. During the interview, she told me these things:

1. There’s a 2yr bond agreement because of the Language Study that will be provided for us.
2. I will study and work on a permanent night shift schedule.
3. After study, I will be assigned in a new team and I will have a language premium that will be an additional to my basic salary. But even if they add this up to our basic salary, this will not be included to our 13th month pay.
4. There will be an additional discussion for the benefits and policies after hiring.

Also, my job offer was conducted by a person from HR who was just outsourced and also new to the company so my questions weren’t answered during that time. She keeps on saying that she will follow it up to the HR but again, I haven’t got the answer. On the first week of the study, my schedule was 8am-5pm. Then, the HR manager told us that we will have a one week trial of 5am-2pm to check if we can travel safely and if there’s public transportation available since my other colleague lives in Laguna so she has to leave at around 230am. We tried negotiating the time with them because public transpo was very hard and we cannot afford to ride a taxi because of our low salary but the HR director got mad and said that we don’t have any choice and there’s no such thing as trial, everything is final. On our agreement, language study would be from jan11-july 11 2016 which is the date of my regularization and that the 2yr bond will start after the study. But then, we had our study from January to march and they told us that we will continue our study if they can have a budget. This may, they said that we will continue our study on june but later on moved it to july where we will have a 5am-2pm sched. So there’s a conflict with that’s written on the agreement and the start of the bond. Recently, the manager told us that it is not yet sure if we can use the language that we studied and if we are going to be assigned on a team. He said that it depends if there’s an opening and we will just serve as support. Also language premium will not be granted if we just serve as a support. I am just very disappointed with the way the management handles us because I feel like they are taking us for granted because we are fresh grads. They keep on changing the terms upon their discretion. Also, we’ve tried setting up a meeting with the director but she declined it. The HR managers who are also assigned to us have already resigned. Policies and benefits weren’t discussed to us. We do not know who to reach to for our concerns. I am very disappointed because until now, we haven’t got a proper training and I feel like my experience here does not add up anything valuable to my career. Please help me resolve this matter on a legal basis. Thank you very much.

2bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Re: Contract with bond agreement Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:37 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Scarmelo wrote:Hi. This is my first job and I have questions regarding the management. I am really confused because the HR is very hard to reach and no one is always available to answer our questions. A second interview was conducted with the HR director and I told her that I already have a job offer with another company and that’s when she started telling things to persuade me to accept their job offer instead. During the interview, she told me these things:

1. There’s a 2yr bond agreement because of the Language Study that will be provided for us.
2. I will study and work on a permanent night shift schedule.
3. After study, I will be assigned in a new team and I will have a language premium that will be an additional to my basic salary. But even if they add this up to our basic salary, this will not be included to our 13th month pay.
4. There will be an additional discussion for the benefits and policies after hiring.

Also, my job offer was conducted by a person from HR who was just outsourced and also new to the company so my questions weren’t answered during that time. She keeps on saying that she will follow it up to the HR but again, I haven’t got the answer. On the first week of the study, my schedule was 8am-5pm. Then, the HR manager told us that we will have a one week trial of 5am-2pm to check if we can travel safely and if there’s public transportation available since my other colleague lives in Laguna so she has to leave at around 230am. We tried negotiating the time with them because public transpo was very hard and we cannot afford to ride a taxi because of our low salary but the HR director got mad and said that we don’t have any choice and there’s no such thing as trial, everything is final. On our agreement, language study would be from jan11-july 11 2016 which is the date of my regularization and that the 2yr bond will start after the study. But then, we had our study from January to march and they told us that we will continue our study if they can have a budget. This may, they said that we will continue our study on june but later on moved it to july where we will have a 5am-2pm sched. So there’s a conflict with that’s written on the agreement and the start of the bond. Recently, the manager told us that it is not yet sure if we can use the language that we studied and if we are going to be assigned on a team. He said that it depends if there’s an opening and we will just serve as support. Also language premium will not be granted if we just serve as a support. I am just very disappointed with the way the management handles us because I feel like they are taking us for granted because we are fresh grads. They keep on changing the terms upon their discretion. Also, we’ve tried setting up a meeting with the director but she declined it. The HR managers who are also assigned to us have already resigned. Policies and benefits weren’t discussed to us. We do not know who to reach to for our concerns. I am very disappointed because until now, we haven’t got a proper training and I feel like my experience here does not add up anything valuable to my career. Please help me resolve this matter on a legal basis. Thank you very much.

If employees feel inconvenience from the management, they can always resign. However, they must bear the consequences of their actions, if there are any.

3bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Re: Contract with bond agreement Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 am

aaron246

Arresto Menor

I think you can resign without paying the bond since you are not yet a regular employee

4bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Re: Contract with bond agreement Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

aaron246 wrote:I think you can resign without paying the bond since you are not yet a regular employee

There is no law about such kinds of situations so unless it is clearly stated, the employee may be required to pay any expenses as stipulated.

Lugi naman ang company kung mag-re-resign lang ang employee pagkatapos ng training nang hindi nakinabang ang kumpanya sa serbisyo nya.

http://www.councilviews.com

5bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Re: Contract with bond agreement Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 pm

aaron246

Arresto Menor

Ang sabi daw po kasi sa contract nya
The bond will start pag naregular na sya at after ng training, hindi naman po yata kasi nasusunod

Just my opinion lang po
Thank you

6bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty About cash bond Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 am

Joyrex29

Arresto Menor

Good day po ask lang po ako nag resign po ako feb 14 2016 po last duty ko po sa company ko 2years and 10months po ako naging regular sa kanila .nung bago pa po ako ay kinukunan po ako na cash bond daw 270 po taga cut off po 15days lang po ang cash bond ko nong nag resign po ako hindi po nla binigay yong sahud ko po sa cut off na jan.26 to feb 10. At feb 11 to feb 14 kasi daw hold daw muna nag resign ako na walang wala ako pera kasi nga hold nila at hanggang ngayon po hindi nla binabalik yong cash bond at yong sahud ko na hold. Kompleto namn yong clearance ko eh ilang buwan po ba talaga bago ko makuha yon lahat kasi po nakakainis yong supervisor ko po iniipit nya ako . Sana po matulongan nyo ako .

7bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Re: Contract with bond agreement Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:13 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If complete ka na sa clearance, normally within 60 days makuha mo na yung sahod.

8bond - Contract with bond agreement Empty Re: Contract with bond agreement Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:41 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Damn slave drivers.. You only get paid 8 hours i suppose and no incentives right? Seems like the best way to get the company's attention is by submitting a formal complaint to the Bureau of Working Conditions. There are lots of work place violations and "hazards" and what you described needs to be checked out. just my two cents' worth of advice. Keep your contract and any memos you can get a hold of. Stash it AWAY from the office for safe keeping. Best of luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum