Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Loan Payment Record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - SSS Loan Payment Record Empty SSS Loan Payment Record Fri May 27, 2016 8:46 am

braunreivn

Arresto Menor

Recently, nag-avail ako ng loan sa SSS. I was surprised though sa amount na nadeduct from it. So naginquire ako sa SSS and I found out na meron daw ako kulang na payment from my 2009 loan. I also learned na ung mga deductions sa loaned amount ko before was for my 2006 & 2011 loans. To validate it, I asked my employer for a certificate of loan remittances for 2006, 2009 & 2011. However, ang sabi nila ang available data lang is from 2009 onwards. My question is this - what's the best thing to do to validate the SSS records. Is there anything else that I can ask from my employer to prove na nagremit sila ng payment? Thanks in advance. More power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum