Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice for boundary of property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Need advice for boundary of property Empty Need advice for boundary of property Thu May 26, 2016 5:28 pm

girliewy@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi good day, Need help po sa nabili naming lupa, yun una pong dead of sale na pirmahan lang sa Barangay ay may saktong sukat tapos po nun nagpagawa po kami ng dead of sale sa attorney eh inilagay po ang sukat base sa tax declaration ng dating owner which is mas maliit kesa sa actual lot. Kasi daw po hindi pedeng ilagay ang actual na sukat ng lupa sa dead of sale dahil magbabase lang daw po sa tax declaration. Ang problema po hinahabol po nung huling bumili ng ibang bahagi ng lupa ng dating mayari ang bahagi ng nabili namin dahil maliit daw po ang nakalagay sa dead of sale namin. Papano po namin maaayos iyon eh patay na po ang may ari at wala po kahit isang tagapagmana. Pede po bang gamitin yung pirmahan namin sa Barangay na may saktong sukat kahit may dead of sale na notarized ng attorney at may tax declaration na rin po?
Sana po eh matulungan ninyo ako. Maraming salamat po and God Bless.

2property - Need advice for boundary of property Empty Re: Need advice for boundary of property Thu May 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(My Tagalog is bad, so I understood only some parts of what you wrote.)
I don't know if there are any laws you have use of.
but go to the Barangay Captain where the property is and ask him to solve it.  (Hoping the BC is fair, not corrupt.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum