Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passport Application - Minor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - Passport Application - Minor Empty Passport Application - Minor Tue May 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Roanne Padolina

Arresto Menor

Good Day...new member here..seeking legal advice on how to go about acquiring a passport for my minor stepson (11 y/o). His biological mother is not cooperating in the process, she agreed in the 1st and 2nd attempt, but went on MIA on both instances, we never heard back from her at all. She was married before my stepson was born, but she used her maiden name in her son's birth certificate. We have tried consulting DFA but the steps they have advised requires the mother ( signature, physical appearance, etc ) which is impossible to happen given her restraint to communicate. Does someone have a kind heart to provide some legal advice here? we have not been able to go out of the country as a family due to this, and my stepson has been deprived of this opportunity as a child. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum