Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Art. 282 of the Labor Code of the Philippines: Serious Misconduct

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacquidbrj

Arresto Menor

Good Day po. I want to ask lang po sana kasi, our company handed me a due process form. We had a group chat in facebook which was use to give opinions (vent out) and give updates to someone you trusts (referring to the people in the group). Unfortunately someone in the group revealed and provided screen shots of our conversation sa taong pinag-uusapan namin sa chat and it was sent directly to hr management. Gusto ko pong malaman if legal ung ginawa nila sa pagbigay ng case, while our group is personal and we don't even use any tools from the company? And the conversation was not even publicized?

thank you po

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Saan nyo ginagawa ang fb chat?
ano ang violation mo daw?
unfortunately for you, the DPF may be valid since there is proof that your discussions may be grounds for libel/slander and may fall under your company's respectful workplace policy.

http://www.councilviews.com

jacquidbrj

Arresto Menor

Outside office hours po. Sabi po serious misconduct daw po.

jacquidbrj

Arresto Menor

Question po. Nasagot ko na po yung dpf ko and nakapaghearing na po ako last week Thursday. Ask ko po sana kung may time frame po ba para malaman ang decision/verdict ng sanction? Thank you

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Walang specific time frame as long as it is reasonable.

May be within 1-2 weeks. Can take longer if further evaluation is required.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum