Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND -   ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP  Empty ARGUMENT ABOUT LAND PLEASE HELP Wed May 11, 2016 7:50 am

burgundy20

Arresto Menor

-Dear beloved Attorneys

My situation is this, we have lived in this home for as long as i can remember, by the way I'm already 30 years old, now many years ago, i was still a kid, the muhon/landmark/boundary stone/ has been put it place, our neighbors boundary stone had reached the house where we live, but they don't have any land title,they let us use it because we were just relatives, its my mothers sister,  we do have land title but not including their piece of land,now they wan't to take it back because we had financial arguments and they now have money, the piece of land will destroy part of our home,  to make the long story short, my question is, do they have the right to take the part of the land that fell within their boundary even if they do not have a land title? what can we do so we can have legal claim over the small area?
                 I would really appreciate any help so we can live peacefully in our home we have been living in for as long as i can remember.

P.S we live in a barangay with equally divided land area of 83 sq. meters per family. our land is already paid for and we have a land title our neighbor does not. but as i was saying a little bit of their part will eat up our home.

Thank you very much pinoylawyer.org more power and God bless us all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum