Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reviewer - LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Empty LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Fri May 06, 2016 11:59 am

lazyfellow

Arresto Menor

Hi guys! I'm looking for a complete set of the San Beda 2015 reviewer. If you have a copy and would like to give/sell it, please pm me. Thanks!

2reviewer - LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Empty Re: LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Sun May 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Animo

Arresto Menor

San Beda accepts reservations for their bar materials Smile

3reviewer - LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Empty Re: LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:43 pm

janhie_17

Arresto Menor

How and where can I buy Beda 2015 Reviewer?

4reviewer - LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Empty Re: LF: San Beda Reviewer 2015 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:44 am

ishkalafufu

Arresto Menor

How do I go about reserving/buying the San Beda Bar Review 2016 materials? Do I just go to the Mendiola Campus and ask the gate guard to point me to the College of Law? Where can I transact specifically?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum