Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bond concern

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Bond concern  Empty Bond concern Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:56 pm

l125598

l125598
Arresto Menor

Hi good pm to all of our legal advisers here & readers also,

I'm on a contract bond and i'm still on the training for about 4 days only, when i notice our team lead have this attitude he is so rude and foul words if the tenure didn't meet their goals for the day (sales issue).

Is it okay if I didnt continue my work with them.

*also i don't have a copy of the contract/they didnt provide the copy.

God bless..

2bond - Bond concern  Empty follow up Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:58 am

l125598

l125598
Arresto Menor

Hi again,

What about this kind of situation, how can we protect the employee about this bond issues, what if in the process of training for about few days then we didn't want the processes, and wants to leave the company, and in some case cause traumatic about the leads who will handle trainees in the future because of the attitude that they are showing.

Please I need your advice on this.

3bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:55 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Only way to protect yourself in this kind of situation is not get involved in it. As for your bond it is doubtful you will get it back as this is primarily the situation the bond is for.

To prevent people from changing their minds midway through training and to recoup their expenses if the trainee changes their mind

4bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:21 am

l125598

l125598
Arresto Menor

I mean a way of all this things? so then if the situation arise such like, anyone can just throw not so usual words (bad words), and tells tenure employee who is also under the bond. Bond is just i think only for the company/employers sake, but how about for the employee.

5bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:38 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, for me sa simula palang if nakita mo na merong performance/training bond wag ka na mag apply.
If they have penalties for not being able to render a year of service, wag ka na mag apply.

Mas magandang umiwas kesa mag hanap ng lunas sa mga ganyang pagkakataon. If ever meron kang 2nd thoughts and napipilitan ka lang dahil sa walang trabaho etc, remember DONT push through. Sooner or later mag sisisi kalang at hahanap ng ibang sisissihin.

6bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:23 pm

l125598

l125598
Arresto Menor

Thanks kyle for your reply, how bout counter bond ba twag doon, sometin like this kind of issue, na naka state din na if theres abuse na nangyari verbally or whatever my panghahawakan din ang employee, just to be fair. For the sake also ng all  readers na nakakarelate din about this bond thing, hope na mayroon ganon klaseng bagay "counter bond" or meron na yata.. hehe Smile

7bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:59 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you can ask, as long as both parties agree on it pwede naman since its not against the law. But if mag apply ka palang and you ask your prospective employer for something like this, sabihin nalang nya, wag na i-hire yan, maraming kiaw kiaw.

Unless off course you are being pursued or highly sought after because of one reason or another

8bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:13 am

l125598

l125598
Arresto Menor

Thought of that also before i post this, somehow marealize, since i saw also na may mga hr people readers, thinking na "thats what hr stands for , human right (resources) lol.., to be in between employee employer's side i guess. Pwedeng irevise bah ang bond, thanks kyle.

9bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:14 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if after the fact na, pwede lang i-revise if papayag both parties. Medyo mahirap for them to payag

10bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po, I sumbitted 30.dsys resignation but they threteaned to sue me.if I do notfind replacement and train the said replacement for 30 days...What should I do?

11bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Mon May 02, 2016 7:47 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Kuyaez wrote:Good afternoon po, I sumbitted 30.dsys resignation but they threteaned to sue me.if I do notfind replacement and train the said replacement for 30 days...What should I do?

That's stupid. Management has the duty to find your replacement and not you. Let HR-Recruitment find your replacement.

Just render the 30-day period for turnover. With or without your replacement, you can leave the Company.

12bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Tue May 03, 2016 9:11 pm

l125598

l125598
Arresto Menor

That's very new to me too, 30 days is good na Rolling Eyes
If they insist pa post ka sa mga social media, who knows meron palang nangangailangan, better pa nian mahire pa nakatulong ka pa Smile

13bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Wed May 04, 2016 8:05 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

I dont think pwede ka nilang i-force na ikaw ang maghanap ng kapalit mo

14bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Wed May 04, 2016 9:02 am

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

They said it was in my contract, that i had to find a replacement to train. But i don't remember ever reading that in the contract, plus they did not give me any copies of my contract... Now they are threatening to sue for breach of contract what can i do?

15bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Wed May 04, 2016 9:34 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

next time be sure to read anything that you are signing.

16bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Sulat ka sa employer mo na you are planning to "resign in 30 days barring any legal impediments". If they reply with what you have stated (that you need to find replacement and train him for 30 days under your contract) Ask them for a copy. Have HR receive a copy of your letter. If in case ayaw nila i-receive, have a witness sign that they have received it but refused to sign.

If di sila mag respond, parang pinayagan ka na nila mag resign, if sumulat naman sila sayo makikita mo dun kung magkano ang penalty. By the way matagal pa ba ang expiration ng contract mo with them?
If malapit na matapos baka easier to just finish it

17bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 am

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

Good morning, they accepted my resignaion letter but i did not write "barring any legal impediments" and told me that i only need to render 30 days of work . i did not even sign the contract because of the clauses i did not agree with but they never made me sign a modified one, instead they say i am still bound by the contract clauses. They also did not give me any copy of my contract which i remember wala naman nakasulat na i need to find a replacement. Sad .

18bond - Bond concern  Empty Re: Bond concern Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 am

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

Good morning, they accepted my resignaion letter but i did not write "barring any legal impediments" and told me that i only need to render 30 days of work . i did not even sign the contract because of the clauses i did not agree with but they never made me sign a modified one, instead they say i am still bound by the contract clauses. They also did not give me any copy of my contract which i remember wala naman nakasulat na i need to find a replacement. Sad .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum